Upcoming Events: September 4, 2018*
AGENDA FOR THE REGULAR MEETING OF THE
HAWAI‘I CLIMATE CHANGE MITIGATION & ADAPTATION COMMISSION
DATE: TUESDAY, September 4, 2018
TIME: 1:00 PM
PLACE: KALANIMOKU BUILDING
LAND BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM 132 1151 PUNCHBOWL STREET
HONOLULU, HAWAI‘I 96813
- Approval of May 22, 2018 meeting minutes.
- Discussion and approval of mission statement.
- Presentation of findings of the Permitted Interaction Group on ground transportation, and discussion on ground transportation emissions reductions.
- Discussion and possible decision making on guidance regarding climate change adaptation actions to reduce the State’s exposure to sea level rise.
- Discussion of establishment of more Permitted Interaction Groups; and possible action on creation of such groups.
The Commission may go into Executive Session pursuant to Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §92- 5(a)(4) in order to consult with its attorney on questions and issues pertaining to the Commission’s powers, duties, privileges, immunities, and liabilities.
The Sunshine Law gives the public opportunity to submit testimony, but it is your responsibility to submit written testimony in a timely manner. To give Commissioners sufficient time to consider written testimony, please submit testimony no later than 24 hours prior to the Commission Meeting. Testimony can be submitted in one of the following ways:
Fax: (808) 587-0322 Attn:Commission
Mail: Department of Land and Natural Resources
c/o Office of Conservation and Coastal Lands
Attn: Hawai‘i Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation Commission
1151 Punchbowl Street, Room 131
Honolulu, HI 96813
Any late written testimony will be retained as a part of the record, but we cannot assure that the Commissioners will receive it in sufficient time for review prior to decision making.
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS (e.g., large print materials, sign language interpreters) AT THE HAWAII CLIMATE CHANGE MITIGATION AND ADAPTATION COMMISSION MEETING, ARE ASKED TO CONTACT PLANNING STAFF AT (808) 587-0377 AT LEAST 72 HOURS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.